MTP Kit, a combination of , effectively prevents pregnancy (prior to 9 weeks of pregnancy). MTP Kit is not desirable for aborting later pregnancy. For rationale of this treatment, pregnancy is dated from the 1st day of the previous menstrual period in assumed 28 days cycle with ovulation taking place at mid-cycle. Mifepristone works as an anti-progesterone pill that aids in preventing the effects of progesterone. Misoprostol is another pill present in this kit which aids in the uterine contractions successfully.
In some inescapable events, female has to consider abortion. In such circumstances, she also has to face dilemma whether she should make a choice for abortion or not. The issue “Should I go for abortion?” kills her every single second.
Reasons behind going for abortion:
- There is nothing called pro-life as life will begin only when it comes on earth. So the ethical or religious issues are groundless.
- It is the female who has to undertake the absolute pregnancy stage and she has to undergo labor additionally. It necessitates lot of effort not only to bestow birth to the child, to bring her up and take care of her future and well being. If her partner and family do not help the woman, it turns to be complex to tackle all the pressure.
- Abortion gives the power to female whether she should choose abortion or not, if she has been taking this decision from a long time.
- If abortion was prohibited or restricted, it would bring about many illegal and risky abortions that are unsafe not only for the child but also for the woman undergoing that.
One tablet of Mifepristone 200mg is to be taken orally on Day 1; followed 1 to 3 days by Misoprostol 800mcg (4 tablets of 200mcg) administered orally or vaginally. The patient should go back for a follow-up visit about 14 days after the intake of Mifepristone. This follow-up visit is very significant to confirm by ultrasonographic or clinical examination scan that a complete termination of pregnancy has happened. Surgical termination of pregnancy is suggested to manage medical abortion treatment failures.
Although Mifepristone + Misoprostol combination is measured as easy and quick way of getting rid of redundant pregnancy, they have side effects for sure. These side effects include nausea, headache, vomiting, excessive bleeding, diarrhea and/or cramps that may be painful.
Do not use MTP Kit if:
- If you have thin blood or you take medicine to thin you blood.
- You are not definitely pregnant.
- Your doctor has told you that you have a pregnancy outside the uterus.
- If you have chronic adrenal failure.
- You have an IUCD (a contraceptive device put in the uterus). It must be taken out before you use MTP kit.
- If you are allergic to Mifepristone, Misoprostol or medicines that contain Misoprostol.
WORD OF ADVICE:
The female can carry out regular activity after a suitable rest for the first 24 hours after termination of her pregnancy. Most ladies return to their usual day to day activities the next day. It is desirable to avoid tiring exercises like biking, jogging, heavy lifting and aerobics for a minimum duration of 2 weeks. Also physical intercourse is not suggested until bleeding stops. If you are still pregnant after using MTP Kit, you can opt for other options, including a surgical abortion to execute your pregnancy. There are possibilities that there may be birth flaw if the pregnancy is not finished.
Buy MTP Kit online at lowest prices and say “yes” to this excellent way of executing your child and “no” to stress!!!