Acne is the most affecting and the disturbing breakout condition of almost every individual’s life. Acne seems to be prominent during an adolescent age but can happen at any age. Acne is the condition of excess sebum secretion from sebaceous glands and can happen too because of bacterial growth. Acne can be effectively treated with the help of Benzoyl peroxide topical application that is most prominent and useful product to reduce the new occurrence and relieving from the existing acne problems.
What is Benzagel 5?
Benzoyl peroxide fir acne is a topically applied formulation that is most renowned for treating acne conditions. Benzoyl peroxide for ance is the generic component of various formulations available in the form of gel and the most popular preparation is by the name of Benzagel.
- Benzoyl peroxide is a product of organic peroxide class of drugs with an anti-bacterial action in order to treat bacterial infections that cause acne.
- Due to drying effect, Benzoyl peroxide helps in the removal of excess sebum secretion from the skin surface.
- Benzoyl peroxide has oxidizing and anti-inflammatory properties also to reduce the number of comedones (whiteheads and blackheads).
Benzoyl Peroxide for Acne
- Benzoyl peroxide is a 5% topical form of a gel that needs to be applied usually for once to twice daily according to your skin flaws.
- However, prior to the use, be certain that you should have to clear and dry your face, remove contact lenses and makeup in order to prevent infections.
- A thin film of the Benzoyl peroxide gel is then should be used with firm application and gentle spreading. Later to which, wash your hands and do not cover the Benzoyl peroxide applied area.
- Do not use the Benzoyl peroxide preparation for more than suggested application or it can lead to any other skin infection.
- Within 3 weeks of application, your acne condition may worsen, but do not stop the use, as acne take the time to get relieve from and be patient.
Contradictory Situations to consider While using Benzoyl Peroxide
- Consider the state of pregnancy and breastfeeding if you are going to use Benzoyl peroxide gel for ance and skin care
- Do not use Benzoyl peroxide if you have allergic responses with Benzoyl peroxide or any other ingredient of Benzoyl peroxide containing formulations.
- Use of Benzoyl peroxide on sunburned, chapped, broken, or injured skin is not safe and can lead to serious skin issues.
Undesirable Effects of Benzoyl peroxide
- Skin irritation
- Dryness of skin
- Skin redness
- Sense of warmth at applied area
- Mild stinging
- Skin itching
Precautions while using Benzoyl peroxide
- When you use Benzoyl peroxide, avoid the contact of the drug with eyes, inside of nose or mouth, or to any other unintended area.
- Avoid the use of irritated products that can include products of abrasive soaps, cleansers, products containing alcohol, any other medicated products, peeling agents such as Tretinoin, resorcinol, sulfur, or salicylic acid, and products, which can dry your skin.
- Benzoyl peroxide is normally for children above than 12 years of age. If needed below than 12 years of age, then physician consideration is necessary.
You can easily buy Benzoyl peroxide for acne online at affordable rates from our online drugstore.