Cytotec contains generic misoprostol which is synthetic prostaglandins. It helps to terminate the pregnancy of less than 49 days and also used for the prevention of gastric ulcer. Buy generic Misoprostol online from our drug store at a very economical price and get home delivery services.
Misoprostol is the best medical solution for abortion. There are certain reasons frequently cited for abortion like parents don’t want another child; financial problems in the family; female doesn’t want to be a mother that soon; if the female is a rape victim and various others. The decision of abortion is personal for the individual. Female above the age of 19 don’t need another person approval except her own. But you have made the decision for abortion then you must choose the best option which is medical abortion with generic Misoprostol. There are both surgical and medical methods for the abortion. The surgical method is painful, time taking and very expensive at the same time the medical method is very easy to perform and the individual can perform it very easily without any helping hand.
You can place your order to buy Cytotec from AbortionPill24 as a complete medical solution to end up you unwanted pregnancy.
Working of Misoprostol
Misoprostol is a prostaglandin analogue that acts by binding to the myometrial cells (middle layer of the uterine wall) and causes strong uterine contractions leading to the expulsion of tissue.
How Should You Take Misoprostol?
The recommended dose of Misoprostol is 12 tablets (200 mcg each) to be taken orally with a glass of water in one day at an interval of 4 hours (3 tablets at once), which is equal to 2400mcg of Misoprostol. Then after 2-3 days check with your doctor for the confirmation of complete abortion.
Misoprostol is Contraindicated Under Certain Medical Condition:
- Intrauterine contraceptive should be removed before using the actual medication for an abortion procedure
- Patient with cardiac disorders should not take generic Misoprostol
- Misoprostol should not be used along with the combination of antacids
- Avoid taking this medication if you have Hypersensitivity towards Misoprostol, prostaglandins, and other ingredients in the drug
- Females below the age of 17 should not use this medication
- Avoid taking this medication if you are lactating mother
- Patients suffering from inflammatory bowel disease should not take this medication
- Do not take Misoprostol if you have acute renal and hepatic disorders
After Effects of Misoprostol
Intake of Misoprostol may lead to some unwanted side effects such as nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, stressed out state, dysmenorrheal (painful menstruation), cramps associated with uterine contractions, headache, flatulence, pain in the lower abdomen, increased fatigue and convulsions.
Safety Measures Female Must Follow While Taking Misoprostol for Abortion
- Take this medication with the doctor permission if you have a medical history of stomach/intestinal disease
- Limits the use of alcohol and tobacco while taking Misoprostol as it may lead to a risk of stomach bleeding
- You must mention to your doctor if you are taking this medication with a combination of Mifepristone and get correct dosage guidance.
After abortion you must follow certain conditions for fast recovery of health:
- Follow a diet plan enriched with protein, iron, vitamins and required nutrients
- Avoid swimming and driving for some time after abortion
- Take complete bed rest
- Avoid intimacy with your spouse for few days